An Adventure of a Lifetime



I'm going to Spain! I´m traveling overseas for the first time in my 30s. I used my bank rewards points to get a one-way ticket to Madrid, Spain and will be staying with a host family, found through a cultural exchange program, for the first 10 weeks of my journey. I'll be an Au Pair in exchange for free food and accommodations plus a small stipend every week. I'll be teaching English and looking after two boys, ages 5 and 8. The family actually lives about 30 miles west of Madrid in Boadilla del Monte.

My hopes for this trip are to learn the Spanish language and culture, meet new people, enjoy travel adventures, laugh a hell of a lot, and dance until my heart is content. Follow me on my Adventure of a Lifetime!

One of the first questions people ask is, "How did you hear about this?", followed by "When are you coming back?". Well here is how it all started...

First, I thanked the Universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karina Nicole

Thank you, Universe

Year Leading Up to My Departure